Orthopedic Outreach Clinic
Allcheck Medical Clinic has partnered with McKenzie County Healthcare Systems to offer orthopedic care and services through an Orthopedic Outreach Clinic. The outreach clinic offers convenience to Dr. Joshi’s existing patients as well as new referrals.
The orthopedic team of professionals offer a full spectrum of care and services, including surgery, total joint replacements, sports medicine, physical therapy, and other treatments to help you recover from injuries, resolve pain issues, and restore your physical wellness.
- Total joint replacement of hip, knee, and shoulder
- Sports-related surgery, including meniscal, ACL, and ligament reconstruction
- Trauma surgery
- Shoulder surgery, including rotator cuff
- Hand surgery, including carpal tunnel surgery
- Foot surgery, including bunion surgery
- Musculoskeletal-related issues
- Arthritis and joint pain treatment
- Tendon injury treatment and therapy
- Non-operative and operative treatment of fractures
- Ultrasound-guided injections and diagnostic ultrasound
- Neck and back pain treatment
- Concussion treatment
- Treatment for hand or wrist injuries, including carpal tunnel and trigger fingers
- Treatment for ankle sprains and injuries
The Orthopedic Team
- Dr. Ravindra Joshi, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Tracy Tomjack, MD Sports Medicine
- Angela Ekblad, FNP-BC
Make An Appointment
Appointments will be available the first Thursday of each month at Allcheck Medical Clinic. Call McKenzie County Healthcare Systems at 701-609-5480 to schedule your appointment at Allcheck Medical Clinic.